eWork Scandinavia AB (publ) interim report, January-March 2016
Strong market and continued high growth
"In the first quarter of the year, we saw a brisk market and eWork maintained its healthy growth. eWork announced new long-term targets in February. Over the next five years, net sales and earnings per share will grow by an average of 20% per year each.”
Extract from CEO Zoran Covic’s commentary to the report.
First quarter 2016 compared to 2015
• Net sales increased by 16% to SEK 1,685 M (1,458).
• Operating profit up by 14% to SEK 19.6 M (17.2).
• Order intake rose by 23% to SEK 2,284 M (1,850).
• Earnings per share after tax and after dilution were SEK 0.87 (0.78).
• The consultant market remained robust with healthy demand for consultants for new assignments.
• The Board of Directors set new financial targets for the period 2016-2020:
- eWork will generate average yearly sales growth of 20%.
- Earnings per share will increase by an average of 20% per year.
The complete interim report is available by link below or on www.ework.se
For further information, please contact:
Zoran Covic, President and CEO, 46 (0) 706 65 65 17, firstname.lastname@example.org
Magnus Eriksson, deputy CEO and CFO, 46 (0) 8 50 60 55 00, 46 (0) 733 82 84 80, email@example.com
eWork Scandinavia AB (publ) is a complete consultant supplier with over 5,000 consultants on assignment within the fields of IT, telecoms, technology, and business development. eWork offers an objective selection of specialists from the largest consultant network on the market with over 70,000 consultants, offering clients better pricing, quality and time efficiency. eWork has framework agreements with more than 165 clients among the Nordic region’s leading companies active in most sectors. The Company’s share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. The information hereby disclosed is mandatory for eWork Scandinavia AB (publ) to publish pursuant to the Swedish Securities Markets Act.