Interim report, January – June 2017: Growth continues on a really strong market
”Ework’s operations continued to grow in the second quarter, on what is still a very strong market. Progress in the quarter is in line with our budgeted, aggressive plan towards our long-term financial targets.”
Extract from CEO Zoran Covic’s commentary to the Interim report.
Second quarter 2017 compared to 2016
- Net sales increased by 23% to SEK 2 389 M (1 934).
- EBIT for the period vas SEK 24,9 M (24,9).
- Order intake rose by 7% to SEK 3 248 M (3 022).
- Earnings after tax per share after dilution were SEK 1,12 (1,13).
- The consulting market remained very strong with high demand for consultants in all skills segments where Ework is active.
- Ework is reiterating the outlook for 2017 stated in its Year-end Report 2016: Ework judges that it has the potential for the full year 2017 to continue progress in line with its long-term targets.
First half-year 2017 compared to 2016
- Net sales increased by 32% to SEK 4 778 M (3 619).
- EBIT increased by 18% to SEK 52,3 M (44,4).
- Earnings after tax per share after dilution were SEK 2,33 (2,00).
The complete Interim Report is available via link below or at www.eworkgroup.com
For further information, please contact:
Zoran Covic, President and CEO, 46 (0) 706 65 65 17
Magnus Eriksson, deputy CEO and CFO, 46 (0) 8 50 60 55 00, 46 (0) 733 82 84 80
The information disclosed in this Interim Report is mandatory for Ework Group AB (publ) to publish pursuant to the Swedish Securities Markets Act and the EU Marker Abuse Regulation, MAR. This information was submitted for publication at 08:00 a.m. (CET) on 20 July 2017 by the authority of the above-mentioned executives.
Ework Group is a market-leading and independent consultant provider operating in northern Europe, which focuses on IT, telecom, technology, and business development. Without having consultants employed, Ework can impartially match every assignment with the right competence from the whole market. Ework was founded in Sweden in 2000, and is now active in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Poland. The firm has framework agreements with over 170 leading corporations in most sectors, and over 7,500 consultants on assignment. Ework’s head office is in Stockholm. Its shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.