Strong finish to a new record year
“When we set new targets for Ework’s onward growth journey at the beginning of last year, we aimed high. We can now look back on a 2016 when we beat our targets, with continued high sales growth and increasing earnings per share. We also continued to invest in our future.”
Extract from CEO Zoran Covic’s commentary to the Year-end Report.
Fourth quarter 2016 compared to the corresponding period 2015
- Net sales increased by 33% to SEK 2,320 M (1,741).
- Operating profit up by 33% to SEK 29.3 M (22.0).
- Order intake amounted to SEK 3,917 M (2,949), in the fourth quarter, a 33% increase.
- Earnings per share after dilution rose to SEK 1.34 (0.88).
- The number of consultants on assignment passed 7,000, peaking at 7,240.
Full year 2016 compared to 2015
- Net sales increased by 25% to SEK 7,585 M (6,089).
- Operating profit up by 19% to SEK 92.9 M (78.4).
- Earnings per share after dilution increased to SEK 4.21 (3.48).
- Demand was strong right through the period, with Ework estimating that it won market shares on a growing market.
- Order intake for the full year was SEK 11,063 (8,271), up by 34%.
- The Board of Directors decided to propose a dividend of SEK 4.00 (3.25) to the AGM.
The complete year-end report is available by link below or on www.eworkgroup.com
For further information, please contact:
Zoran Covic, President and CEO, 46 (0) 706 65 65 17 , email@example.com
Magnus Eriksson, deputy CEO and CFO, 46 (0) 8 50 60 55 00, 46 (0) 733 82 84 80, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ework Group is a market-leading, independent consultant provider active in northern Europe focusing on IT, telecom, technology and business development. With no consultants employed, Ework is able to match each assignment with appropriate competence from the whole market impartially. Ework was founded in Sweden in 2000, and is now active in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Poland. The Company has framework agreements with over 170 leading corporations in most sectors, and some 7,000 consultants on assignment. Ework’s headquarters are in Stockholm, Sweden. Ework’s shares are quoted on Nasdaq Stockholm. This interim report is disclosed as regulatory information in compliance with Swedish and EU legislation.