eWork, Interim Report, January – September 2012
"eWork continued to grow in the third quarter despite the market being stagnant compared to the previous year. We are still noting good growth in our business, with clients consolidating their consulting purchases with eWork, while the number of new standard contracts has levelled off."
Claes Ruthberg, President and CEO
THIRD QUARTER 2012 COMPARED WITH 2011
- Net sales rose by 35 percent to SEK 768.8 million (569.8)
- Operating profit increased by 11 percent to SEK 13.7 million (12.3)
- Order intake was SEK 731 million (559), an increase of 31 percent
- Diluted earnings per share after tax were SEK 0.62 (0.54)
- New framework agreements signed in the period on accounts including TeliaSonera for management consulting services in the Nordic region, Apoteket AB in Sweden, Jernbaneverket in Norway, Tryg Forsikring and Danske Bank in Denmark.
- A new Group management was appointed as of 1 October 2012, which now includes local operational business managers.
For further information, please contact:
Claes Ruthberg, President and CEO, +46 8 50 60 55 00
Magnus Eriksson, CFO, +46 8 50 60 55 00, +46 733 82 84 80
eWork Scandinavia AB is a full-range consulting provider with close to 3,000 consultants on assignment in the IT, telecom, technology, and business development fields. Based in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway, eWork delivers consultants globally. eWork’s business model is based on a network of over 60,000 consultants and framework agreements with over 130 customers among the leading companies in most industries in the Nordic countries. The Company’s shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.