ExpreS2ion publishes memorandum in relation to the preferential rights issue
Hørsholm, Denmark, February 7th, 2018 – ExpreS2ion Biotech Holding AB (”ExpreS2ion”) hereby publishes its memorandum in Swedish and English in relation to the preferential rights issue, for which the subscription period starts on February 8th. 2018.
Memorandum, teaser and subscription form
The memorandum in Swedish and English, containing full terms and instructions, is now available on ExpreS2ion’s (www.expres2ionbio.com) and Sedermera Fondkommission’s (www.sedermera.se) respective websites. The memorandum was originally drafted in Swedish and in case of any discrepancies between the two documents, the Swedish original version shall prevail. Teaser and subscription form without preferential right, in Swedish and English, will be published on the websites mentioned above at the beginning of the subscription period.
Summary of the offer
- Subscription period: February 8th - 27th 2018
- Subscription price: SEK 8.00 per share
- Volume of issuance: The offer comprises a maximum of 2,400,403 shares, corresponding to approximately SEK 19.2 million.
- Record date and preferential right: Those registered as shareholders in ExpreS2ion Biotech Holding AB on the record date February 2, 2018 have preferential right to subscribe for shares in the rights issue. For each held share, one (1) subscription right is received. Four (4) subscription rights entitle subscription of one (1) new share. Please note that the public is also invited to subscribe for shares in the rights issue.
- Number of shares prior to the rights issue: 9,601,612 shares
- Trading period of subscription rights: Trading with subscription rights will be conducted through Nasdaq Stockholm First North from February 8 until February 23, 2018.
- Company valuation (pre-money): Approximately SEK 76.8 million.
- Trading period of BTAs (paid subscribed shares): Trading with BTAs will be conducted through Nasdaq Stockholm First North from February 8th, 2018 until the rights issue is registered at the Swedish Companies Registrations Office (“Bolagsverket”). The registration is expected to be finished in the middle of March 2018.
- Subscription commitments: ExpreS2ion has received subscription commitments of approximately SEK 10.9 million, corresponding to approximately 57 percent of the right issue’s total volume, from persons and entities including the management of the company, major shareholders and institutions.
- Market place: ExpreS2ion Biotech Holding AB’s share is listed at Nasdaq Stockholm First North.
- ISIN code: SE0008348262.
Sedermera Fondkommission is ExpreS2ion’s financial advisor in connection with the preferential rights issue.
Sedermera Fondkommission is the Certified Adviser of ExpreS2ion Biotech Holding AB.
For further information about ExpreS2ion Biotech Holding AB, please contact:
Dr. Steen Klysner, CEO of ExpreS2ion
Telephone: +45 2062 9908
ExpreS2ion Biotechnologies ApS is a fully owned Danish subsidiary of ExpreS2ion Biotech Holding AB with company register number 559033-3729. ExpreS2ion’s unique proprietary platform technology, ExpreS2, is designed to enable accelerated, cost effective development and robust production of complex proteins for new vaccines and diagnostics. Since founded in 2010, more than 250 proteins involved in e.g. malaria and Zika were produced in collaborations with research institutions and companies with a superior efficiency and success rate. ExpreS2ion also develops competitive virus-like-particle based vaccines through its joint venture AdaptVac, which was founded in 2017.