Interim report, January – March 2011
- Orders received MSEK 680 (606). Adjusted for acquired operations and currency effects, the orders received remain unchanged
- Net sales MSEK 693 (567). After adjustments for acquired operations and currency effects, sales have increased by 8 %
- Operating profit MSEK 52.7 (12.9)
- Profit after tax MSEK 31.2 (10.3)
- Earnings per share SEK 2.47 (0.82)
Comments by CEO Johan Hjertonsson:
- A strong increase in profit during the first quarter
- Successes in Germany as a result of the acquisition of the German company LTS during 2010.
- Increased demand in Sweden
- Acquisition of the British company Designplan Lighting Ltd
- New award for design - Red Dot Design Award
Disclosures may be submitted by
Johan Hjertonsson CEO tel: +46 36 10 87 06 mobile: +46 70 229 77 93 e-mail: email@example.com
Ulf Karlsson CFO tel: +46 36 10 85 63 mobile: +46 70 537 04 54 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fagerhult is one of Europe’s leading lighting groups with approximately 2,100 employees and operations in 17 countries. We create modern products and exciting, energy-efficient and environmentally-adapted lighting installations, successfully integrated into their individual environments. The Group includes such strong brands as Fagerhult, Ateljé Lyktan, LTS, Whitecroft Lighting and Designplan Lighting. AB Fagerhult is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm.