Interim Report January - June 2014
- The order intake was MSEK 1,952 (1,551), which is an increase of 16 per cent adjusted for currency effects and acquired units.
- Net sales were MSEK 1,830 (1,430), an increase of 17 per cent adjusted for currency effects and acquired units.
- The operating profit was MSEK 169.6 (85.3), representing an operating margin of 9.3 (6.0) per cent.
- The profit after tax was MSEK 114.0 (55.0).
- Earnings per share were SEK 3.01 (1.45).
- During the quarter a 3:1 share split was completed, in accordance with the resolution adopted at the Annual General Meeting.
Comments by CEO Johan Hjertonsson:
- A strong second quarter with high growth and an 85 per cent improvement in our operating profit.
- Our strong offering in LED lighting solutions has increased the Group’s market shares over the past four quarters.
- The share of LED solutions was 38 per cent during the three-month period and LED investments have been further accelerated.
- At the beginning of the second quarter the order backlog had increased by over MSEK 100 year on year, excluding acquired units.
- Cash flow was strong, as growth has been achieved with a low level of capital tied up.
Disclosures may be submitted by
Johan Hjertonsson CEO tel: 46 36 10 87 06 mobile: 46 70 229 77 93 e-mail: email@example.com
Håkan Gabrielsson CFO tel: 46 8 52 23 59 48 mobile: 46 70 84 40 918 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fagerhult is one of Europe’s leading lighting groups with approximately 2,200 employees and operations in 20 countries. We create modern products and exciting, energy-efficient and environmentally-adapted lighting installations, successfully integrated into their individual environments. The Group includes such strong brands as Fagerhult, Ateljé Lyktan, LTS, Whitecroft Lighting, Designplan Lighting, I-Valo and Arlight. AB Fagerhult is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm.