INTERIM REPORT JANUARY-JUNE 2014 CHRONTECH PHARMA
- Research and development costs amounted to SEK 0.5 (0.9) m
- Loss after tax was SEK -2.3 (-3.6) m
- Earnings per share were SEK -0.01 (-0.01)
- The company had no net sales for the period
- ChronTechs therapeutic hepatitis D vaccine activates an immune response that can enter the liver and eliminate liver cells that produce parts of HDV.
- The Annual General Meeting (AGM) on June 18, 2014 resolved to adjourn until August due to negotiations regarding repurchase of the hepatitis technologies.
EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORTING PERIOD
- Another 902,896 convertibles have been converted into shares. 79,445,389 convertibles of the 100,862,727 convertibles subscribed for in September 2013 have now been converted into shares.
- At the resumed AGM on August 14th 2014 the largest shareholder with own majority voted against the auditors recommendation to discharge the board members Thomas Lynch, Anders Vahlne and Matti Sällberg from liability, but also voted for re-election of these members together with board member Bengt Hemmingsson. The meeting resolved to amend the Articles of Association with regards to the limits of the maximum and minimum share capital and maximum and minimal outstanding shares. The Board withdrew its proposal regarding authorization to resolve to new issue.
- The license for the RAS technology is reversed to ChronTech Pharma
For more information, please contact:
Anders Vahlne, CEO and Head of Research, ChronTech Pharma AB
Mobile phone: +46 709 28 05 28
ChronTech has developed and further develops a patent pending new type of injection needle for a more effective uptake of genetic vaccines (IVIN) and vaccine and therapy for hepatitis D. The ChronTech share is admitted to trade on First North. Remium Nordic AB is Certified Adviser for ChronTech. For more information, please visit: www.chrontech.se
In the event of any discrepancy between the Swedish and English versions of this press release, the Swedish version will take precedence.