Tripep AB (publ.)—Year-end Report—July - December 2006 Corporate identity number: 556705-1965
• The company had no net sales for the period July – December 2006.
• Research and development costs for the period July – December 2006 amounted to SEK 13.3 million.
• The loss after tax for the period July - December 2006 was SEK -21.1 million.
• Earnings per share for the period July - December 2006 were SEK -0.78.
• In December, Tripep filed an application with the Swedish Medical Products Agency to approve the start of a phase I trial on Tripep’s ChronVac-C®.
• In October, Tripep AB acquired a project, ChronSeal, for treating chronic wounds developed by researchers at Linköping University Hospital.
• In December, Tripep consummated a rights issue raising some SEK 30.1 million before issue costs of approximately SEK 2.5 million.
• Rolf L. Nordström has resigned as Chairman and Board member as a consequence of Dormant Properties selling all its Tripep shares to Verrazano Ltd., a company represented by Thomas Lynch. In anticipation of an EGM (Extraordinary General Meeting), the Board of Directors has appointed Anders Vahlne as Chairman.
• Events after the end of the reporting period:
o An EGM on 25 January 2007 appointed Thomas Lynch as Board member and Chairman of the Board.
For more information, please contact
Jan Nilsson, Chief Executive Officer
Tel: +46 (0)8 449 8482, mobile: +46 (0)70 466 3163
Anders Vahlne, Head of Research
Tel: +46 (0)8 585 81313, mobile: +46 (0)70 928 0528