External IT presents Webinar Cybersecurity Is Your Firm Ready hosted by Ellen M Bruno
- Program will discuss what it means to be truly compliant by SEC standards and how to address cyber threats to your business
- Ellen M. Bruno, President of Compliance Advisor Professionals and Justin Kapahi, Technical Director of Financial Services at External IT set to speak
- Webinar will be held Thursday, June 4 at 1 p.m. EST; click here to register
May 27, 2015 (NEW YORK, New York) -- External IT, a cloud-based IT outsourcing firm that focuses on RIAs and Broker Dealers, will deliver a webinar on Thursday, June 4 at 1 p.m. EST that will focus on what it means to be compliant by SEC standards, and how to address the cyber threats to your business.
This webinar has been arranged by External IT to help financial advisory firms be aware of the threats they face, understand the regulations designed to defend against them, and prepare for inspections being conducted by the SEC’s Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations.
Ellen M. Bruno, president of Compliance Advisor Professionals, who has more than 27 years of experience helping advisors understand and achieve regulatory compliance will host the program. Justin Kapahi, Technical Director of Financial Services at External IT, with more than 14 years of experience in technology and finance will cover:
- Key SEC OCIE mandates and requirements facing all advisors
- The top security issues facing advisors today
- The steps you can take to protect your business and your customers
- How cloud computing can help you effectively address cybersecurity and mobility issues
“It’s more important now than ever to educate advisors in our community of the cyber threats they are facing in today’s technology-saturated world,” said VP of financial services at External IT, Sam Attias. “This conversation cannot be independent of SEC requirements and compliance inspections—the two go hand in hand. So, we’re thrilled to bring together Ellen and Justin who can lead an effective and informative conversation on both.”
The webinar is open to anyone who would like to join, and registration is now open: click here to register.
Jason Lahita -- 973-460-7837, email@example.com
Nabil Ashour -- 917-210-0099, firstname.lastname@example.org
About External IT
External IT is a leading provider of unified cloud computing solutions to Financial Services Clients including RIAs and Broker Dealers. The company’s cloud-based solution is delivered via its unique OS33 Cloud Desktop platform, which provides all of a user’s applications and data simply in one place. The company offers integrated managed services that provide everything from end user helpdesk to data migrations, nationwide on-site assistance, and remote management of clients’ networks. Founded in 2000, External IT has been delivering IT services for nearly 15 years and is a recognized innovator and pioneer in the cloud computing space. For more information, visit www.externalit.com.