International Luxury & Special Travel Website Launches: findertrip.com
MADRID, SPAIN – The innovative travel website, findertrip.com , is a web portal where the world’s travel agencies specializing in unique and most luxurious vacations meet with the world’s most discriminating clients.
Founder Tomas Coloma Aguado explains the need for findertrip.com in today’s travel market, “The inspiration to create findertrip.com was based on our market research where we found that no other travel websites on the Internet had a primary focus on quality of travel but rather on price.”
Launched on February 1st, 2011 , findertrip.com offers specialty travel agencies a new approach to reach clientele internationally. The website caters to a niche clientele located in countries that either have pronounced tendencies for traveling, like the U.S and Europe, or have emerging cultural and economic affluence like China and India.
findertrip.com , using the latest SEO, SEM and Web 2.0 strategies, enables high-end travel agencies to extend their business to a global level, beyond the limits of traditional seasonal travel and difficult positioning in the Internet and the biggest search engines.
Response to the site from experts worldwide has been very positive and encouraging.
findertrip.com offers unique benefits to both the travel agency and the user. Some of the benefits for travel agencies are as follows:
- Trip translation into ten different languages.
- Monthly detailed reports and statistics about consumer’s travel preferences including most searched destination, favored duration of trips, and language searched in.
- Promotion of travel agency on a worldwide scale.
- Being among an exclusive group of travel agencies brings added value to its brand.
Unique benefits and time-saving features to users on f indertrip.com are as follows:
- Strictly screened international agencies.
- Direct access to agencies to send questions or book trips.
- No commercial advertising.
- Bi-monthly newsletters on travel trends and promotions.
- Most advanced search tools by narrowing travel options by destination, transportation, specific agency and much more.
The site has grown up surprisingly since it was launched on February 1st 2011. Users from more than 100 countries have visited more than 40.000 pages in just one month and more than 50 travel agencies are currently promoting their travel offers at findertrip.com , with more than 50 travel agencies waiting to publish their offers.
The world of tourism needed a site such as findertrip.com, a site which emphasizes quality instead of price.
findertrip.com is the site for quality travelling.