Gift Wrapping Inspiration
Fiskars has the products and tutorials to inspire unique gift wrapping ideas to help commemorate life’s special occasions.
Versatile tools for gift wrapping:
- Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter– The Tag Maker features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gift toppers. It only takes three quick, simple steps to create the tag complete with a set eyelet. Additionally, with Fiskars’ new Double Tag Maker two mini tags can be made from a single punch.
- Thick Materials Punches – Ideal for punching unique embellishments from thick and tough
craft materials like cardboard, balsa wood, foam, cardstock, chipboard, corkboard, foil, canvas and more. These punches make it easy to incorporate recycled materials and craft scraps into unique gift wrapping, or to punch multiple pieces of traditional cardstock at a time.
- Original Orange-Handled Scissors™ – These classic and reliable all-purpose scissors are ideal for cutting a wide variety of materials and will come in handy for a range of projects.
- Amplify® Mixed Media Shears The Amplify® shears – available in a range of sizes – are ideal for cutting multiple layers and all-purpose cutting through thick and heavy mixed materials like twine, ribbon, burlap, magnet, chipboard, and more.
- Gift Wrap Cutter – With a double-honed blade and a Softgrip® handle, the Gift Wrap Cutter makes wrapping presents easier than ever. It features a built-in ribbon curler that doubles as a tape-burnishing tool to seal the tape to packages to give gifts a professional finish.
Fun and easy gift wrapping tutorials from Fiskars: