FlexLink nine months report 2008
Record order intake for the first nine months of 2008. Sales increased and profitability improved significantly.
Third quarter 2008
• Order intake was 326 (303) MSEK which is an increase with 8% compared to the same period 2007.
• Sales for the third quarter amounted to 331 (333) MSEK which is unchanged from the same period previous year.
• Earnings before interest, taxes and amortization of intangible assets (EBITA) were 30 (26) MSEK for the third quarter. The EBITA margin was 9% (8%).
• Order intake for the first nine months was 1108 (993) MSEK which in an increase by 12% compared to the previous year. This is FlexLink’s highest ever order intake for comparable periods.
• Sales for the first nine months amounted to 984 (962) MSEK which corresponds to a growth of 2%.
• Earnings before interest, taxes and amortization of intangible assets (EBITA) were 86 (50) MSEK for the first nine months. The EBITA margin was 9% (5%).
FlexLink has reinforced its position in all major segments – Automotive, Electronics, FMCG and Health Care – in the first nine months.
For further information, please visit www.flexlink.com or contact:
CEO, FlexLink AB
Corporate Communications, FlexLink AB