Flowcrete Films Flooring Webinars Prior to Pro2Pac
In the run up to Pro2Pac 2015, Flowcrete UK will be recording a three-part series of webinars all about flooring considerations within processing and packaging environments.
Presented by Flowcrete UK’s Sales Director Alan Dean, each video will examine a different flooring topic - ranging from antimicrobial additives to durability and ending on health and safety.
The webinar series will start on Thursday 26rd February and two more videos will be uploaded to Flowcrete UK’s YouTube channel over the following two weeks.
- Webinar 1: Antimicrobial Flooring
- Focusing on how a resin system can be enhanced with bacteria killing properties. Find out how silver ions can be added to the flooring material to eliminate unwanted pathogens, germs and contaminants.
- Webinar 2: Durability
- This webinar will examine the challenges exerted on the floor in processing and packaging settings (such as impacts from heavy equipment, foot and forklift traffic, frequent hot water cleaning, exposure to corrosive chemicals and food by-products) and how the thickness, chemical, abrasion and temperature resistance of the floor can meet these conditions.
- Webinar 3: Health and Safety
- The floor area can play an important role in maintaining a clean, safe and efficient facility. Alan Dean will explain how to enhance a surface’s slip resistance and the role that signage, coving, drainage and colour zoning play in a safe and optimised working environment.
A downloadable whitepaper will also accompany each episode to help viewers take away the advice and see how it could work for their industrial facility.
Alan Dean has an extensive amount of experience within the flooring industry and has worked alongside a long list of large-scale food and beverage manufacturers to ensure that they have a fit-for-purpose, high-quality flooring solution.
To be notified when a new webinar is live online click here and subscribe to FlowcreteTV. If you’d like a one-to-one consultation on flooring options then either head to stand S2330 at Pro2Pac or contact Flowcrete UK to arrange a site visit.
For more information please visit www.flowcrete.co.uk or contact Daniel Ash at Flowcrete Group’s Marketing department on 01270 758 702 or email email@example.com.
Notes to Editors
Flowcrete UK Ltd, part of the Flowcrete Group, is a world leader in the manufacture of seamless industrial and commercial flooring with international manufacturing facilities in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa.
Flowcrete supplies world-class seamless flooring solutions to transform environments across the globe including; decorative seamless resins, waterproof car park deck coating systems, seamless resin terrazzo, durable antimicrobial flooring, corrosion protection, self levelling underlayments, underfloor heating and now underfloor acoustic insulation.
Flowcrete's ambitious and dedicated team is inspired by excellence in people, products and service as well as continual innovation and sustainable growth. Flowcrete continues to use its global expertise to introduce environmentally friendly, hygienic and aesthetically attractive floors to create a better and more sustainable world.
For further information please visit www.flowcrete.co.uk