Stakeholders' Advisory Council for Fortum
Fortum's Board of Directors has invited representatives of Fortum's stakeholder groups to an informal Advisory Council for the company. The Council's aim is to advance Fortum's businesses by facilitating dialogue and exchange of views between Fortum and its stakeholders.
The Advisory Council consists of 11 representatives of Fortum's stakeholder groups and three employee representatives.
The representatives of Fortum’s stakeholder groups are:
- Mr Martin Granholm , Chairman of the BoD of Åbo Akademi University, former Executive Vice President of UPM
- Ms Tarja Filatov , Member of Parliament (MP)
- Ms Tuuli Kaskinen , Project Director, think tank Demos Helsinki
- Mr Sampsa Kataja , MP
- Mr Kimmo Kiljunen , PhD (Pol.Sc.)
- Ms Katri Komi , MP
- Mr Panu Laturi , Secretary General, Green League of Finland
- Mr Markku Laukkanen , MSc (Soc.Sc.)
- Ms Sanna Perkiö , PhD
- Mr Petteri Taalas , Director General, The Finnish Meteorological Institute
- Mr Janne Virkkunen , former Editor-in-Chief of Helsingin Sanomat.
Employee representatives are Mr Sebastian Elg , Mr Jouni Koskinen and Mr Kari Ylikauppila . Mr Markku Laukkanen has been invited as Chairman and Sanna Perkiö as Deputy Chairman of the Advisory Council.
The Advisory Council is invited for a one-year-term, which expires at the end of the first Annual General Meeting following the election. Members are entitled to a meeting fee (EUR 1 500/meeting/Chairman and EUR 1 000/meeting/Member) and their travel expenses will be compensated for in accordance with Fortum's travel policy.
Harri Pynnä, Group General Counsel, tel. +358 50 452 4825