Interim report January – June 2016
April – June 2016
- Consolidated revenue for the period was SEK 104.5 M (89.5), an increase of 17 per cent compared to the same period in 2015
- EBIT for the period was SEK 8.7 M (2.1), an increase of 313 per cent compared to the same period in 2015.
- Net result for the period was SEK 7.8 M (0.5)
- Earnings per share for the period before and after dilution was SEK 0.89 (0.05)
- Cash flow before financing activities during the period was SEK -4.5 M (-7.1)
- For the free-to-play games the average Monthly Active Users (MAU) was 3.4 million, an increase of 15 per cent compared to the same period in 2015. Average Monthly Unique Payers (MUP) was 113.8 thousands, an increase of 7 per cent and average Monthly Average Gross Revenue Per Paying User (MAGRPPU) was USD 34.0, an increase of 17 per cent compared to the same period in 2015
- Revenue from free-to-play games grew by 23 per cent compared to the same period in 2015 and accounted for 92 per cent (87) of the total revenue
For further information, please contact:
Vlad Suglobov, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stefan Wikstrand, CFO, 46 76 00 11 115
The information provided herein is such as G5 Entertainment AB is obligated to disclose pursuant to the EU market securities act (EU) no. 596/2014.
About G5 Entertainment
G5 Entertainment AB (publ) (G5) is a developer and publisher of high quality free-to-play mobile games for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, and Windows-powered devices. G5 develops and publishes games that are family-friendly, easy to learn, and targeted at the widest audience of experienced and novice players. G5’s portfolio includes a number of popular games like Mahjong Journey®, Supermarket Mania® Journey, Farm Life™, Virtual City®, Special Enquiry Detail®, Hidden City®, and The Secret Society®. G5 Entertainment AB (publ) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2014.