Interim report January-September 2015
July - September 2015
- Consolidated revenue for the period was SEK 96.1 M (63.8), an increase of 51 per cent compared to the same period in 2014.
- EBIT for the period was SEK 4.7 M (-0.8). EBIT was affected by write-downs of SEK 4.5 M (1.5), EBIT adjusted for write-downs amounted to SEK 9.2 M (0.7).
- Net result for the period was SEK 3.2 M (-2.2).
- Earnings per share for the period before and after dilution was SEK 0.36 (-0.25).
- Cash flow before financing activities during the period was SEK -0.1 M (7.5).
- For the free-to-play games the average Monthly Active Users (MAU) was 2.7 million, an increase of 55 per cent compared to the same period in 2014. Average Monthly Unique Payers (MUP) was 105.2 thousands, an increase of 37 per cent and average Monthly Average Gross Revenue Per Paying User (MAGRPPU) was USD 30.3, an increase of 1 per cent compared to the same period in 2014.
- Revenue from free-to-play games grew by 79 per cent compared to the same period in 2014 and accounted for 89 per cent (75) of the total revenue.
For further information, please contact:
Vlad Suglobov, CEO, email@example.com
Stefan Wikstrand, CFO, 46 8 41 11 115
G5 Entertainment AB (publ) (G5) is a developer and publisher of high quality downloadable games for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, Mac, and Windows devices. G5 develops and publishes games that are family-friendly, easy to learn, and targeted at the widest audience of experienced and novice players. G5’s portfolio includes a number of popular games like Farm Clan™, Survivors: The Quest™, Mahjong Journey™, The Secret Society®, Virtual City®, Special Enquiry Detail® and Supermarket Mania®. G5 Entertainment AB (publ) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2014.