Nomination Committee for the AGM 2018 appointed
A nomination committee has been appointed in accordance with the guidelines set at the annual general meeting on 4 May 2017. The nomination committee submit proposals to the AGM 2018 on:
- Chairman of the general meeting;
- Chairman of the board of directors and other board members;
- Auditor and remuneration of the auditor;
- Remuneration of the chairman of the board, other board members and for committee work; and
- Proposals for amendments to guidelines for appointing a nomination committee
The three largest shareholders in terms of voting rights that wish to participate in the nomination committee have the right to appoint a member each. The chairman of the board of directors is also a member of the nomination committee.
The nomination committee for the annual general meeting 2018 consist of:
- Lars Kongstad, Mannheimer Swartling law firm, appointed by Lars Svensson
- Ulf Hedlundh, appointed by Svolder AB
- Jan Särlvik, appointed by Nordea Investment Funds
- Anders Pålsson, chairman of the board of GARO AB
Lars Kongstad has been appointed as chairman of the nomination committee.
Shareholders that wish to submit proposals to the nomination committee may do so by email to email@example.com. Proposals have to be submitted no later than 14 March 2018 in order for the nomination committee to be able to process the proposal in a constructive way. This is seven weeks ahead of the AGM which will be held on 2 May 2018.
For further information, please contact the chairman of the nomination committee:
Lars Kongstad, +46 40 698 58 01
GARO develops, manufactures and supplies innovative products and systems for the electrical installations industry under its own brand. The company has operations in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Ireland and Poland and the group is organised in two business segments GARO Sweden and GARO Other markets. GARO has a broad product assortment and is a market leader within several product areas. The group had sales of MSEK 658 in 2016 and has approximately 330 employees. Its head office is located in Gnosjö.
The business concept is “with a focus on innovation, sustainability and design, GARO provides profitable complete solutions for the electrical industry.”