Communiqué from GHP’s Annual General Meeting 2016
The Annual General Meeting of GHP Specialty Care AB (publ) held on 27 April 2016 adopted the following resolutions:
- A dividend of SEK 0.15 per share will be paid for the financial year 2015.
- Re-election of the members of the Board Carsten Browall, Bo Wahlström, Mikael Olsson, Johan Wachtmeister and Christer Johansson, and election of the new member of the Board Elisabeth Hansson, in accordance with the proposal of the election committee. Carsten Browall was elected as Chairman of the Board. A fee of SEK 400,000 was approved for the Chairman of the Board and SEK 200,000 for each of the other five members of the Board, that is a total of SEK 1,400,000. The amounts include committee work.
- The Board was authorized, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting, to take a decision on the issue of a maximum of 6,500,000 shares in total, corresponding to approximately 9.0 percent of the company’s share capital.
- Carrying out of the issue of convertible bonds and approval of an incentive programme.
- The proposed principles for remuneration and other conditions of employment for the senior management were approved.
- The proposal for a resolution on Election Committee work for the 2017 Annual General Meeting was approved.
- The Board was authorized, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting, to take a decision to acquire and transfer the Company’s own shares.
28 April 2016
GHP Specialty Care AB (publ)
Queries should be addressed to:
Susanna Laursen, Acting CFO, Tel: +46 709 61 64 64
GHP is an internationally active health care provider that operates specialist clinics in a select number of diagnostic areas through the application of a business model that is unique in the health care industry, where leading doctors become partners and shareholders. Each clinic specialises in a particular patient group, and this leads to increased efficiency and higher quality. This is the cornerstone of GHP’s business philosophy – “Quality through specialisation”. GHP shares are traded on the Small Cap list of Nasdaq Stockholm under the ticker symbol “GHP”.
GHP Specialty Care AB (publ) | Corp. ID No. 556757-1103
Södra Hamngatan 45 | SE-411 06 Gothenburg | Sweden
Tel +46-31 712 53 00 | Fax +46-31 313 13 21 | www.ghp.se
GHP Specialty Care AB (publ) is required to publish the information herein according to the Swedish Securities Market Act. This information was published on 28 April at 8:30 a.m. CET.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.