Communiqué from Global Health Partner AB’s Annual General Meeting 2012
The following resolutions, amongst other things, were adopted at Global Health Partner’s Annual General Meeting yesterday, 3 May 2012:
- No dividend will be paid for the financial year 2011.
- Re-election of the members of the Board Paul Hökfelt, Lottie Svedenstedt, Thomas Eklund, Carsten Browall and Per Båtelson, and election of the new member of the Board Bo Wahlström, in accordance with the proposal of the election committee. Paul Hökfeltwas elected as Chairman of the Board. A fee of SEK 400,000 was approved for the Chairman of the Board and SEK 200,000 for each of the four members of the Board who are not employees of Global Health Partner, that is a total of SEK 1,200,000. The amounts include committee work.
- Authorization for the Board, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting, to take a decision on the issue of a maximum of 6,500,000 shares in total, corresponding to approximately 9.0 percent of the company’s share capital.
- The Board’s proposal regarding approval of the sale of shares in the subsidiary Gastro Center Skåne AB to members of the senior management.
- The proposed principles for remuneration and other conditions of employment for the senior management were approved.
- Carrying out of the issue of convertible bonds and approval of an incentive programme.
- The proposal for a resolution on Election Committee work for the AGM 2013 was approved.
4 May 2012
Global Health Partner AB (publ)
Queries should be addressed to:
Per Båtelson, CEO, phone: +46 705 95 57 00
Tobias Linebäck, CFO and Head of Investor Relations, phone: +46 708 55 37 19
Global Health Partner is an internationally active healthcare provider that operates specialist clinics in a select number of treatment areas through the application of a business model that is unique in the healthcare industry, where leading doctors become partners and shareholders. Multiple clinics with high patient volumes within the same area of treatment produce increased efficiency and higher quality, which is the cornerstone of Global Health Partner's business philosophy – ”Quality through Specialisation”. Global Health Partner’s shares are traded on the Small Cap list at NASDAQ OMX Stockholm under the abbreviation “GHP.”
Global Health Partner AB (publ) | www.globalhealthpartner.com
Corp. ID No. 556757-1103 | Östra Hamngatan 26-28 | SE-411 09 Gothenburg | Sweden
Tel 46-31 712 53 00 | Fax 46-31 313 13 21
Global Health Partner AB is required to publish the information herein according to the Swedish Securities Market Act. This information was published on 4 May 2012 at 8.30 a.m. CET.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.