INTERIM REPORT APRIL - JUNE 2017
Second quarter 2017 (April 1 to June 30 2017)
- Net sales for the group for the quarter amounted to 9 904 KUSD
- EBITDA for the group amounted to 2 692 KUSD
- The result for second quarter 2017 includes a non-recurring cost of 58 KUSD regarding further closing costs related to the factory close.
First half 2017 (January 1 to June 30 2017)
- Net sales for the group for the quarter amounted to 20 151 KUSD
- EBITDA for the group amounted to 5 182 KUSD
The result for first half 2017 includes a non-recurring cost of 510 KUSD primarily regarding severance agreements.
Global Scanning A/S Graham Tinn, CEO
Svanevang 2, 3450 Allerød Tel: 0045 48141122, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0045 48141122 Anja Folkvardsen, CFO
Tel: 0045 48141122, Mail: email@example.com
The Group develops, manufactures and markets large-format scanning solutions for the computer-aided design (CAD), geographic information systems (GIS), reprographic products, copy services and document archiving segments under the brand names of Contex and Colortrac respectively. The scanners digitally capture documents, drawings and other 2D input in order to view, edit, archive, convert or print output data.
The group's products are sold across the world through a value-add distribution network and via OEM agreements with major multinational enterprises within the Large Format Printing industry.
The group operates a 3D online sharing platform and plan to combine potential 3D hardware with this platform to create new innovative products in this space.