HNA/HNB - Fourth-quarter and preliminary 2005
Hafslund - fourth-quarter 2005 highlights
* After-tax profit of NOK 251 million - up NOK 83 million from 4Q 2004's NOK 168 million.
* Operating profit of NOK 439 million - up NOK 24 million from 4Q 2004's NOK 415 million.
* Solid profit contributions from Network, Power Generating, Contracting, and Venture activities.
* Investment in REC (Renewable Energy Corporation): NOK 133 million recorded to income in 4Q 2005.
* Return on equity in 2005: 18.4 percent p.a. (up from 6.7 percent for 2004).
* Board of Directors proposes NOK 2.25 per-share-dividend for 2005 (2004: NOK 1.25).
Notice to the fourth-quarter 2005:
For further comments and key figures please see the enclosed report to the shareholders.