HNA/HNB - Results fourth-quarter and preliminary 2006 results
Highlights fourth-quarter 2006
- After-tax profit of NOK 1,686 million (NOK 251 million), of which NOK 1,369 million (NOK 133 million) is attributable to Renewable Energy Corporation shareholding.
- Operating profit excluding REC: NOK 661 million (NOK 327 million) - up 102 percent.
- NOK 425 million in capital freed up: of which NOK 294 million in gains.
- Cash flow from operations: NOK 235 million - up NOK 157 million compared with 4Q 2005.
- Return on equity in 2006: 97 percent (up from 19 percent p.a. in 2005).
- Viken Fjernvarme AS (Oslo district heating) wholly owned as of 2 January 2007.
- Board of Directors proposes NOK 2.75 per-share dividend for 2006 (NOK 2.25).
For further comments and key figures please see the enclosed shareholders report.
Oslo, 7 February 2007