Interim report January – March 2018
Summary January-March 2018
- Rental income increased to SEK 636 million (583).
- Profit from property management increased to SEK 350 million (303).
- Changes in value of properties amounted to SEK 178 million (388) and changes in value of financial instruments to SEK 28 million (47).
- Profit after tax for the period increased to SEK 518 million (600).
- Market value of investment properties amounted to SEK 40 152 million (35 003).
- During the period, 8 properties (7) were acquired for SEK 913 million (536) and
9 properties (1) were divested for SEK 804 million (60).
I am proud that Hemsö will be using the loan from the Nordic Investment Bank to broaden its investor base with a new lender that supports the company’s focus on sustainability and social infrastructure. We would like to extend this partnership to similar institutions in order to further diversify our financing sources. We entered 2018 on a high note and I am looking forward to the rest of the year with confidence. The year will be characterized by a stable trend in the property management portfolio, and hard work to complete a number of ongoing development projects, says Nils Styf.
For more information, please contact:
Nils Styf, CEO +46 8 501 170 01
Rutger Källén, CFO +46 8 501 170 35
Hemsö is Sweden’s leading private owner of properties for community services. The business is based on owning, managing and developing properties for nursing homes, education, health care and premises for the judicial system. Hemsö has properties in Sweden, Germany and Finland. The hallmarks of Hemsö’s business are long-term leases and stable tenants. The Third Swedish National Pension Fund is the majority owner. The total value of Hemsö’s property portfolio is SEK 40.2 billion. Hemsö’s credit rating from Standard & Poor’s has been A- since March 2015. More information can be found at: www.hemso.se