Hexagon highlights innovative construction solutions at CONEXPO‐CON/AGG
Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes, will showcase its innovative solutions that enable the digital transformation of the construction industry at CONEXPO ‐ CON/AGG 2017, opening today at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Hexagon’s technologies encompass the complete survey and construction information life cycle – from data capture to user-specific information delivery. Hexagon’s extensive sensor portfolio is complemented by a range of software applications and solutions that turn raw data into valuable information. The solutions support multiple sources of content and streamline construction workflows to reduce steps and complexity throughout the build process. The result is a digitally enabled and intelligent construction ecosystem.
Attendees will be able to explore and interact with some of the newest technologies within Hexagon’s expansive construction and survey offerings – from innovations in machine control, global positioning and monitoring to reality capture, documentation and construction management.
“Increased efficiency, reduced costs and tighter schedules have long been unattainable targets for the construction industry; however, all of this is changing as companies embrace smart digital workflows,” said Hexagon President and CEO Ola Rollén . “Hexagon’s construction solutions enable companies to take the lead in productivity and project delivery , connecting everything in the life cycle – data, people, machines and processes – embedding intelligence and enabling visualisation for smarter interaction with information. ”
Hexagon’s technologies bridge the digital divide
Hexagon exhibits will give attendees a firsthand look at the future of seamlessly interconnected digital workflows.
- Exhibit – Fast and accurate measurement, documentation, analysis and machine control: At Booth N-12867, Hexagon’s Geosystems and PPM divisions will showcase how:
- The new HxGN SMART Build solution clarifies, connects and simplifies the building construction process
- The latest developments in the Leica iCON site software suite simplify the design-to-build process of road construction and civil engineering projects
- The new Leica MSS400 Series sensors bring unmatched speed and precision to machine-controlled excavation
- Unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) provide a new perspective on construction
- The game-changing Leica BLK360 imaging laser scanner and MultiVista progress documentation solutions transform construction documentation
- The latest Cable Detection utility solutions enable fast, accurate and powerful underground mapping
- SmartNet GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) Network solutions keep projects on track
- Exhibit – Innovative, economical, construction technologies: Booth N-11466 will highlight additional products from Hexagon’s Geosystems division, particularly from the AGL and GeoMax product lines, including total stations, GPS/GNSS instruments, software, lasers, optical and digital levels and accessories.
- Tech Experience – The future of the industry in a backpack: In the What’s Next jobsite section of the Tech Experience showcase, forward-thinking visitors can explore the power of digital construction documentation with the innovative Leica Pegasus:Backpack mobile mapping system. It’s the industry’s first wearable reality capture technology to provide digital construction documentation in areas where GNSS is inaccessible, such as indoors and underground. The Tech Experience will be open throughout the duration of the show.
- Tech Talk – Capturing digital data with drones: In a Tech Talk panel discussion on Tuesday, 7 March at 1:48 p.m. PST, Andrew Hurley, chief commercial manager for Hexagon Geosystems NAFTA, will share key insights on using UAS to track progress and conduct surveys on the jobsite.
For further information, please contact:
Maria Luthström, Investor Relations Manager, Hexagon AB, +46 8 601 26 27, email@example.com
Kristin Christensen, Chief Marketing Officer, Hexagon AB, +1 404 554 0972, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hexagon is a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.