Hexagon Year-End Report 1 January - 31 December 2017
Fourth quarter 2017
• Operating net sales increased by 13 per cent to 959.3 MEUR (849.5). Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure (organic growth), net sales increased by 10 per cent
• Operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 18 per cent to 247.1 MEUR (208.7)
• Earnings before taxes, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 240.4 MEUR (202.6)
• Net earnings, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 197.2 MEUR (164.1)
• Earnings per share, excluding non-recurring items, increased by 20 per cent to 0.54 EUR (0.45)
• Hexagon had a one-off positive tax income of 72.4 MEUR
• Operating cash flow decreased by -6 per cent to 179.7 MEUR (192.0)
• The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of 0.53 EUR (0.48) per share, an increase of 10 per cent
For further information please contact:
Maria Luthström, Investor Relations Manager, Hexagon AB, +46 8 601 26 27, firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Hexagon AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on 7 February 2018.
Hexagon is a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge, and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has more than 18,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.5bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.