Interim Report 1 January – 31 March
First Quarter 2012
- Operating net sales increased by 9 per cent to 565.8 MEUR (521.3)
- Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure, operating net sales increased by 6* per cent
- Operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 6 per cent to 111.0 MEUR (104.8)
- Earnings before taxes amounted to 97.5 MEUR (85.8)
- Net earnings amounted to 79.0 MEUR (68.6)
- Earnings per share increased by 16 per cent to 0.22 EUR (0.19)
- Operating cash flow increased by 15 per cent to 52.5 MEUR (45.8)
* Adjusted to fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure, i.e. organic growth.
The interim report for the first quarter 2012 will be presented today at 15:00 CET at a telephone conference. For participation, please see instructions on the Hexagon website.
For further information please contact: Mattias Stenberg, Vice president Strategy & Communications, Hexagon AB, 46 8 601 26 27, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hexagon is a leading global provider of design, measurement and visualisation technologies. Our customers can design, measure and position objects, and process and present data, to stay one step ahead of a changing world. Hexagon’s solutions increase productivity, enhance quality and allow for faster, better operational decisions, saving time, money and resources. Hexagon has over 13 000 employees in more than 40 countries and net sales of about 2 200 MEUR. Our products are used in a broad range of industries including surveying, power and energy, aerospace and defence, safety and security, construction and manufacturing. Learn more at www.hexagon.com.