Interim Report January – June 2013
Second Quarter 2013
- Net sales increased by 5 per cent to 635.1 MEUR (607.1)
- Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure, net sales increased by 5 per cent for the Group and 5 per cent in the core business, Measurement Technologies (MT)
- Operating earnings (EBIT1) amounted to 131.6 MEUR (126.5)
- Earnings before taxes amounted to 122.9 MEUR (113.1)
- Net earnings increased by 9 per cent to 99.5 MEUR (91.3)
- Earnings per share increased by 8 per cent to 0.28 EUR (0.26)
- Operating cash flow increased by 27 per cent to 90.5 MEUR (71.5)
The interim report for the second quarter 2013 will be presented today at 15:00 CET at a telephone conference. For participation, please see instructions on the Hexagon website.
For further information please contact:
Mattias Stenberg, Vice President, Strategy and Communications, Hexagon AB,
+46 8 601 26 27, email@example.com
Kristin Christensen, Vice President, Corporate Communications, Hexagon,
+1 404 554 0972, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hexagon (NASDAQ OMX Stockholm: HEXA B) is a leading global provider of design, measurement and visualisation technologies. Our customers can design, measure and position objects, and process and present data, to stay one step ahead of a changing world. Hexagon’s solutions increase productivity, enhance quality and allow for faster, better operational decisions, saving time, money and resources. Hexagon has more than 14 000 employees in over 40 countries and net sales of about 2 400. Our products are used in a broad range of industries including surveying, power and energy, aerospace and defence, construction, safety and security, automotive and manufacturing. Learn more at www.hexagon.com.