Finanshuset Acta's annual report for 2010 / AGM notice
Finanshuset Acta is today, 29 April, publishing the online edition of its annual report and accounts for 2010. The report is also available on the group's web site at www.acta.no.
AGM notice issued by Acta
Acta Holding ASA will hold its annual general meeting from 13:00 on Wednesday 25 May 2011 at the Victoria Hotel in Stavanger, Norway.
Items on the agenda:
1. Opening of the annual general meeting by Chairman of Acta Holding ASA, Alfred Ydstebø
2. Election of person to chair the meeting
3. Approval of notice and agenda
4. Election of a person to co-sign the minutes together with the chairman of the meeting
5. Approval of the Board of Directors' proposed Annual Accounts and the Board of Directors' Annual Report for the Acta Group and Acta Holding ASA for 2010 including distribution of dividend. The Board of Directors proposes to pay NOK 0.10 per share as dividend for the 2010 financial year.
6. Approval of the Board of Directors' remuneration and the nomination committee's remuneration
7. Approval of the auditor's remuneration
8. Election of the Board of Directors
9. Election of the nomination committee
10. Declaration of determination of salary and other benefits for leading employees
11. Authorisation to issue shares
12. Authorisation to acquire Acta shares
13. Amendment of the company's articles of association, article 8: Annual general meeting
Stavanger, 29 April 2011
Chairman of the Board of Directors
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.