HIDDN SOLUTIONS ASA - First half year 2017 report
Enclosed please find Hiddn Solutions ASA’s report and presentation for the first half of 2017.
Highlights from Q2 and subsequent events:
- New CEO and new Board of Directors
- Strategy to also focus on the corporate and enterprise market
- Signed agreement to develop an ASIC-based crypto platform for Hiddn’s products
- New USB hard drive (KryptoDisk) has passed final testing by NEMKO and will now become available for commercial sale
- Received a new patent to use smart phones as a platform for key handling and key transfer
- Sales channel expanded through acquisition of Finn Clausen Sikkerhetssystemer AS
The new Board of Directors has recently performed a comprehensive review of the Hiddn’s technology and strategy. The process has reinforced Hiddn’s strategy and provided a clear direction towards targeting the large and growing enterprise and corporate market. Hiddn strongly believes that not only military clients and national security agencies, but also the corporate and enterprise clients will look for secure and reliable solutions to protect their sensitive data in the future. The ambition for Hiddn is to take a strong position in and a growing share of this market.
For further information, please contact:
Carl Espen Wollebekk (CEO), telephone: + 47 930 55 505 /e-mail: email@example.com
Oslo, 31 August 2017
Hiddn Solutions ASA
About Hiddn Solutions ASA
Hiddn Solutions ASA is a public limited company situated in Oslo, Norway, listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker HIDDN. Hiddn is supplying impenetrable proprietary hardware-based authentication and encryption products to military, governmental, institutional, and corporate clients with further potential to scale into the retail market by building on and benefiting from the experience and competence of the management and employees in Hiddn. The Group is also supplying secure cabinets and physical filing systems.
For more information, please visit www.hiddnsolutions.com
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.