Quarterly Report – Q1 2018
Hiddn reporting increased sales and a positive gross margin of 41% in 1 quarter 2018.
Enclosed please find Hiddn Solutions’ report and corporate presentation for the first quarter 2018.
Highlights from Q1:
- Entered into cooperation agreement with Fujitsu – Hiddn approved as third-party supplier to Fujitsu
- Entered into Nordic distribution agreement with Power
- Signed agreement for delivery of 500 units of Hiddn’s Laptop 1+
- Received repeat order from the Dutch Government for delivery of Hiddn’s SafeDisk
- KryptoDisk 2 listed on the Norwegian Army's approved product list
- Svein M Birkemoe appointed as R&D manager reflecting an ongoing strengthening of the organisation
- Announced underwritten rights issue at a share price of NOK 1.75
Highlights from subsequent events:
- Fujitsu announced GDPR-compliant security option on all its notebooks and PCs in a new partnership with Hiddn
- Launched GDPR-proof guarantee for two-factor security products in Europe, backed by major, international insurance companies
- Successfully raised NOK 30 million in gross proceeds in rights issue
- Launched a new product targeting the consumer market in the Nordic area, to be distributed through Power, through a cooperation agreement with iStorage.
The Company will host an open presentation today, Wednesday 16 May 2018 at 08.00 (CEST) at Felix Conference Centre. The presentation will be broadcasted live at www.hiddnsolutions.com and on http://webtv.hegnar.no/presentation.php?webcastId=88847377
For further information, please contact:
Carl Espen Wollebekk (CEO), telephone: + 47 930 55 505 /e-mail: email@example.com
Oslo, 16 May 2018
Hiddn Solutions ASA
About Hiddn Solutions ASA
Hiddn Solutions ASA (Hiddn) is a public limited company headquartered in Oslo, Norway, listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker HIDDN. Hiddn is supplying impenetrable proprietary hardware-based authentication and encryption products. Hiddn's encryption product suite offers a distinctly superior level of safety and ensures that sensitive information stays confidential and unavailable to unauthorised access, even if the device is lost or stolen. Hiddn’s products are currently being used amongst others by the Norwegian Armed Forces, national and Dutch Authorities and on NATO's Northrop Grumman's Global Hawks surveillance drone. The Group is also supplying secure cabinets and physical filing systems. Hiddn aims to capitalise on the significant investments made to date by embarking on a full commercial scaling and take advantage of the current technology and cybersecurity trend in the market place. For more information, please visit www.hiddnsolutions.com