Annual General Meeting in HiQ International AB (publ)
The Board of Directors in HiQ International AB (publ) hereby gives notice to the Annual General Meeting, in accordance with the attached Notice. The Annual General Meeting will take place on Tuesday 27 March 2007 at 6.00 p.m. at the company’s premises in Stockholm at Mäster Samuelsgatan 17, 9th floor.
At the general meeting inter alia the following proposals will be presented:
• The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 2.10 per share.
• The Nomination Committee has proposed that the following directors are re-elected, Ken Gerhardsen, Lars Stugemo, Anders Ljungh, Leila Swärd, Christina Ragsten Pettersson and Jukka Norokorpi. In addition, Gunnel Duveblad is proposed for election. Anders Ljungh is proposed as the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
• The Nomination Committee proposes that PricewaterhouseCoopers is re-elected as auditor, with authorised public accountant Bodil Björk as auditor in charge.
• The Board of Directors proposes that the General Meeting adopts a resolution to issue not more than 1,500,000 warrants. The right to subscribe for the warrants shall inure to the wholly owned subsidiary HiQ Stockholm AB, which shall transfer the warrants to current and future employees of the group. The purpose of the proposal is to create opportunities to keep and to recruit competent employees to the HiQ group and to increase the motivation amongst the employees.
• The Board of Directors proposes that the Board of Directors shall be authorised to resolve on an issue against payment in kind of no more than 5,000,000 shares, at one or several occasions, during the period until the next Annual General Meeting in connection with acquisitions.
• The Board of Directors proposal to changes of the Articles of Association in order to better reflect areas of operations
• Proposal to establish a Nominating Committee.
• Guidelines for determining salary and other remuneration to the managing director and other persons in the company’s management.
For further information, please see the enclosed notice.
HiQ International AB (publ)
The Board of Directors
With questions, please contact:
Lars Stugemo, CEO HiQ International, tel. +46 8 588 90 000 or Annika Billberg, Head of Corporate Commucations HiQ International, tel. +46 8 588 900 15 or +46 704 200 103