Increased profit for Hufvudstaden
• Profit for the period after tax amounted to SEK 785.3 million (716.2).
• The gross profit from property management increased by 4.9 per cent to SEK 637.4 million (607.7). The holdings are unchanged.
• Net sales for the Group for the period amounted to SEK 995.4 million (997.8).
• The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 7.6 per cent (7.1 at the turn of the year).
• Profit per share was SEK 3.81 (3.47).
• Hufvudstaden is once again among the foremost companies in the Satisfied Customer Survey.
Stockholm, November 6, 2006
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Interim report January - September 2006
For further information, please contact Ivo Stopner, CEO, or Magnus Jacobson, CFO, telephone +46 8-762 90 00.