Interim Report January – September 2017
- Gross profit rose by 4 per cent to SEK 972 million (937). The increase can be attributed mainly to higher rental revenue.
- Net revenue amounted to SEK 1,361 million (1,322), an increase of 3 per cent.
- Profit after tax for the period was SEK 2,132 million (2,555), equivalent to SEK 10.33 per share (12.39). The decrease can be attributed to lower unrealized changes in the value of the property holdings.
- The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 38.8 billion (36.5 at the turn of the year), resulting in a net asset value of SEK 147 per share (138 at the turn of the year). The unrealized change in the value of the property holdings for the period was SEK 1,878 million (2,451).
- The equity ratio was 62 per cent (61), the net loan-to-value ratio was 15 per cent (16), and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 9.0 (8.5).
- The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 4.3 per cent (4.2). Excluding vacant space due to projects in progress, the rental vacancy level was 1.8 per cent (2.6).
Stockholm, November 9, 2017
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Interim Report January – September 2017
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Åsa Roslund, CFO, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was published under the auspices of the above contact persons on November 9, 2017 at 11:30am.