A quarter of growth and consolidation
First quarter: January-March 2017
- Operating revenue amounted to SEK 1,649 M (1,471), an increase of 12% or SEK 178 M.
- Operating profit was SEK 66 M (41 incl. SEK -38 M in IPO costs).
- Net profit after tax for the period was SEK 40 M (-16).
- Earnings per share for the period before and after dilution were SEK 0.76 (-0.82).
- Operating cash flow was SEK -16 M (29).
Events during the first quarter and after the end of the period
- There are no significant events to report for the first quarter or after the end of the quarter.
Presentation of report today at 09:00 CET
To participate in the conference call, and thereby be able to ask questions, please call one of the following numbers:
- SE: +46 8 566 426 93
- UK: +44 203 008 98 02 or
- US: +1 855 753 22 35
The presentation material will be published before the conference starts on Humana’s website, http://corporate.humana.se under Investor Relations.
For further information, please contact:
Rasmus Nerman, President and CEO, +46 70 828 1860, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ulf Bonnevier, CFO, +46 70 164 7317, email@example.com
Cecilia Lannebo, Head of Investor Relations, +46 72-220 82 77, firstname.lastname@example.org
Humana is a leading Nordic care company providing services within individual and family care, personal assistance, elderly care and special service housing in accordance with LSS. Humana has some 16,000 employees in Sweden, Norway and Finland providing care for over 9,000 individuals and working to achieve the vision “Everyone is entitled to a good life”. In 2016, Humana’s operating revenue was SEK 6,362 M. Humana is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2016 and company’s headquarters are located in Stockholm. Read more about Humana on: www.humana.se or http://corporate.humana.se