Second quarter: April-June 2016
- Operating revenue amounted to SEK 1,534 M (1,379), an increase of 11% or SEK 155 M. Acquisitions contributed SEK 144 M to revenue. Revenue increased organically by SEK 20 M, or 1.5%. In constant currency, revenue increased organically by 2%.
- Operating profit was SEK 56 M (24 incl. capital loss of SEK 32 M on disposal of Villa Skaar). Acquisitions contributed SEK 17 M to operating profit. Operating profit was negatively affected by increased costs for higher social security contributions of SEK 19 M, acquisition costs of SEK 15 M (1) and non-recurring costs for the company’s IPO of SEK 2 M (0). The operating margin for the quarter was 3.7% (1.7).
- Net profit after tax for the period was SEK 36 M (-7).
- Earnings per share for the period before and after dilution were SEK 0.67 SEK (-1.08).
- Operating cash flow was SEK 29 M (85).
Interim period January-June 2016
- Operating revenue increased 10% to SEK 3,005 M (2,730), an increase of SEK 275 M. Acquisitions contributed SEK 232 M to revenue. Divested companies contributed SEK 20 M last year. Organically, revenue increased by SEK 64 M or 2.3%. In constant currency, revenue increased organically by 2.9%.
- Operating profit was SEK 98 M (108), a decrease of SEK 10 M. Acquisitions contributed SEK 28 M to operating profit. Operating profit was negatively affected by increased costs for higher social security contributions amounting to SEK 30 M and costs for the company’s IPO amounting to SEK 40 M (0). Operating profit adjusted for IPO expenses amounted to SEK 137 M (142), an adjusted operating margin of 4.6% (5.2).
- Net profit after tax for the period was SEK 20 M (36). Costs associated with refinancing of SEK 42 M were charged to profit before tax for the period.
- Earnings per share for the period before and after dilution were SEK -0.04 SEK (-0.15).
- Operating cash flow was SEK 59 M (160).
Events during the second quarter
1) Humana expands into Finland by acquiring Arjessa Oy.
Arjessa’s revenue for 2015 amounted to SEK 299 M and operating profit before goodwill amortisation was SEK 29 M. The preliminary purchase price amounts to SEK 271 M, which includes an estimated SEK 1 M earn-out payment.
2) Humana strengthens its position in Norway by acquiring Kvæfjord Opplevelse og Avlastning AS (KOA Group).
In 2015, revenue in the KOA Group amounted to SEK 203 M and operating profit was SEK 30 M. The preliminary purchase price amounts to SEK 227 M, which includes an estimated SEK 18 M earn-out payment based on 2016 earnings.
Presentation of second quarter report today at 09:00 CET
To participate in the conference call, and thereby be able to ask questions, please call one of the following numbers: SE: +46 8 566 426 63 or UK: +44 203 008 98 01
The presentation material will be published before the conference starts on Humana’s website, http://corporate.humana.se under Investor Relations.
This information is such that Humana AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 08:00 CET on August 19, 2016.
For more information, please contact:
Rasmus Nerman, CEO, +46 (0)70-828 1860, email@example.com
Ulf Bonnevier, CFO, +46 (0)70-164 73 17, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cecilia Lannebo, Head of Investor Relations, +46 (0)72-220 82 77, email@example.com
Humana is a leading Nordic care company providing services within individual and family care, personal assistance, elderly care and special service housing in accordance with LSS. Humana has more than 15 000 employees in Sweden, Norway and Finland providing care for over 7 000 individuals, and working towards the vision “Everyone is entitled to a good life”. In 2015, Humana’s operating revenue was SEK 5 655 M. The company’s headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Read more about Humana on www.humana.se or http://corporate.humana.se