Hunter Group ASA ("HUNT") – Key information relating to the reverse split
At the extraordinary general meeting of 6 December 2017, it was decided to complete a reverse share split of the company's shares in the ratio 10:1, by increasing the nominal value of the shares from NOK 0.125 to NOK 1.25, so that 10 – ten – shares before the reverse share split becomes 1 – one – share after the completion of the reverse share split. There will not be any change of ISIN in connection with the reverse share split.
Please note the following key dates for implementation of the reverse share split:
- Date of announcement of the reverse share split: 6 December 2017
- Last trading day before reverse share split (last inc day): 7 December 2017
- First trading day after the reverse share split (ex date): 8 December 2017
- Record date: 11 December 2017
- Date of approval: 6 December 2017
After the completion of the above mentioned amendments, the company's share capital is NOK 163,947,516.29 divided between 131,158,013 shares, each with a nominal value of NOK 1.25,-.
Oslo; 6 December 2017
For further information, please contact:
Vegard Urnes, interim CEO, +47 90 58 54 32, email@example.com
Ola Beinnes Fosse, CFO, +47 97 53 12 27, firstname.lastname@example.org