Consolidated results for 2006
• Net sales for the full year 2006 rose to SEK 29,402m (28,768) and income for
the period pro forma to SEK 1,862m (1,641), corresponding to SEK 6.29 (5.54)
• Operating income for the fourth quarter increased to SEK 346m (327), and
margin improved to 7.6% (6.5).
• Professional Products reported higher sales, improved operating income and margin for the quarter as well as the full year
• Consumer Products achieved higher operating income and margin for full year, despite lower demand for garden products
• The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 2.25 per share, and a bonus issue
to increase the number of A-shares
PRESENTATION AND TELEPHONE CONFERENCE
A combined presentation and telephone conference will be held at 14.00 CET on 23 February 2006, at the Husqvarna head office at S:t Göransgatan 143 in Stockholm, Sweden.
The presentation will be webcasted at: www.husqvarna.com/ir. A replay of the presentation will be available at the web site.