IBISWorld Newsletter Survey Results
We asked our readers for feedback and here are the results!
When asked the industries in which they operate, Education, Other and Consulting were among the majority of respondents’ professions:
- Education: 28.6%
- Other: 28.6%
- Consulting: 14.3%
- Manufacturing: 7.1%
- Government: 7.1%
- Commercial Banking: 7.1%
- Retail: 7.1%
According to the survey, 71.4% of respondents said that economic conditions is the biggest challenge facing their industries, followed by competition at 21.4%.
When asked which parts of IBISWorld's newsletter are most useful, the majority of respondents said analyst-authored articles and special reports:
- In This Issue (analyst-authored articles and special reports): 71.4%
- What's New (recently updated industry reports): 14.3%
- Insider's Corner (client profiles): 7.1%
Conversely, when asked which newsletter sections that they find less useful, nearly 60% of respondents felt that all sections were useful. The remaining 40% identified the Insider's Corner and What's New as less useful than other sections.
We greatly appreciate everyone who provided feedback and sincerely thank you for your readership.