Year-end report 2006
• Net revenue amounted to SEK 678 m (748).
• Net profit amounted to SEK 64 m (41).
• Earnings per share, before dilution, amounted the SEK 0.77 (0.51).
• Earnings after financial items amounted to SEK 81 m (63).
• Net revenue amounted to SEK 2 278 m (2 376).
• Net loss amounted to SEK -7 m (622).
• Earnings per share, before dilution, amounted to a loss of SEK -0.09 (7.81).
• In August, the IBS Board of Directors approved an action program that includes relocating portions of product development and programming to medium and low-cost countries. The action program resulted in restructuring costs of SEK 120 m that were charged against third-quarter earnings.
• The loss after financial items amounted to SEK -6 m (654).
• Operating profit increased by SEK 44 m to SEK 112 m (68), excluding restructuring costs and capital gains from the sale of subsidiaries.
• The profit margin improved to 5%, calculated as earnings after financial items excluding restructuring costs and capital gains from the sale of subsidiaries.
• With the action program, IBS anticipates an operating margin of about 7% for the full-year 2007.
A telephone and web conference will be held in conjunction with the publication of IBS’ Year End Results 2006.
The presentation is held on 2 February at 10 a.m. (CET).
IBS Group participants are Erik Heilborn, President and CEO, Per-Arne Sendrén, Executive Vice President and CFO, and John Womack, Senior Vice President Communications and IR. The presentation will be held in English.
If you wish to join the telephone conference, please dial:
SWE +46 (0)8 5352 6408
UK +44 20 7806 1966
The presentation can also be followed via www.ibs.net or www.financialhearings.com