iCandy Announce Appointment of Managing Director
In the year that they celebrate their 80th anniversary, leading British pushchair manufacturer iCandy has announced the appointment of Martin Boyle as Managing Director.
Martin has been with the company for 9 years, previously in the role of Commercial Director, and has definite goals that he is determined to help the business achieve. “iCandy is a principled business. From the word go owners Bradley and Warren Appel decided to do things differently to everybody else, and my job is to ensure this continues.
We have total belief in raising the bar on standards of care for the next generation, which inspires us to perpetually strive for better.
My aim is to make iCandy a brand name in every household, even non-parent homes.”
Martin’s new position will see him managing all of iCandy’s UK and international business, directing company policy and ensuring the iCandy brand continues to grow and inspire parents.
For media information please contact:
- Jenni Matthews at iCandy on 01767 604400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jenny Green at Smart Arts on 01484 685544 or email email@example.com.
* iCandy is a British family business that celebrates its 80th anniversary in 2013.
* The team is dedicated to creating pushchairs that reflect a unique sense of style and practical, well-designed solutions.
* The perfect mix of high-tech sophistication and smooth living, iCandy is for people who appreciate the value of British design, craftsmanship and technical innovation.
* The company support Bliss, a charity for premature babies, by sponsoring key events such as the annual Big Heart Awards.