IFS Interim Report January–March 2013: Gaining efficiency for continued growth.
January–March 2013 (1st quarter)
- License revenue amounted to SKr 84 million (Q1 '12: SKr 83 million), an increase of 6 percent currency adjusted.
- Maintenance revenue was SKr 226 million (Q1 '12: SKr 222 million), an improvement of 6 percent currency adjusted.
- Consulting revenue amounted to SKr 310 million (Q1 '12: SKr 335 million), a decrease of 4 percent currency adjusted.
- Net revenue was SKr 621 million (Q1 '12: SKr 643 million), an improvement of 1 percent currency adjusted.
- EBIT amounted to SKr -92 million (Q1 '12: SKr 13 million), including one-off costs for efficiency program amounting to SKr 92 million.
- Cash flow after investments was SKr 67 million (Q1 '12: SKr 94 million).
- Earnings per share after full dilution amounted to SKr -2.94 (Q1 '12: SKr 0.27).
Outlook For 2013, IFS expects strong license revenue growth and an improvement in EBIT.
Telefon: 44 1494 428900
Chief Marketing Officer
Telefon: 46 8 58 78 45 00
IFS is a public company (XSTO: IFS) founded in 1983 that develops, supplies, and implements IFS Applications™, a component-based extended ERP suite built on SOA technology. IFS focuses on agile businesses where any of four core processes are strategic: service & asset management, manufacturing, supply chain, and projects. The company has 2,000 customers and is present in some 60 countries with 2,800 employees in total. Net revenue in 2012 was SKr 2.7 billion.
More information is available at www.IFSWORLD.com .
IFS discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Financial Instruments Trading Act (1991:980) and/or the Securities Markets Act (2007:528). The information was submitted for publication on April 18, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. (CEST).
IFS, Box 1545, SE-581 15 Linköping, Sweden – Phone: +46 13 460 40 00 – Fax: +46 13 460 40 01 Industrial and Financial Systems, IFS AB (publ) is a limited liability company registered in Sweden. Corporate identity number: 556122-0996. Registered office: Teknikringen 5, SE-583 30 Linköping.