IMMIXGROUP ADDS EIGHT NEW BIG DATA AND ANALYTICS VENDORS
Expanding Portfolio to Nearly 50 Vendors Available to Government Agencies and Channel Partners
immixGroup, Inc., which helps technology companies do business with the government, announced today that it added eight new big data and analytics vendors to its product portfolio over the past three months. Through its recently-expanded Big Data and Analytics program, immixGroup now offers public sector channel partners and government agencies a big data and analytics line card that features products from nearly 50 large and emerging software and hardware manufacturers.
immixGroup acts as a distributor of enterprise products for the public sector and makes these products and others available to the company’s more than 800 channel partners and to government agencies through a variety of federal, state, and local contract vehicles. These include multiple GSA Schedule contracts, NASA SEWP IV, and the Air Force’s NETCENTS-2 contract.
The following big data and analytics vendors became immixGroup clients in the past three months:
- Acaveo specializes in enterprise software that provides efficient visibility and control of the masses of unstructured data that organizations have to manage so they can make better decisions regarding cost savings, compliance, and security.
- Cloudera offers enterprises one place to store, process, and analyze all their data, empowering them to extend the value of existing investments while enabling fundamental new ways to derive value from their data.
- Coho Data enables organizations of all sizes to build their own high performance web-scale storage for their private cloud. They are developing the first flash-tuned scale-out storage architecture designed for private clouds.
- Crossroads Systems, Inc. is a global provider of data archive solutions. Through the use of new technologies, Crossroads delivers customer-driven solutions that enable proactive data security, advanced archiving, optimized performance, and significant cost-savings.
- Jedox is a supplier of Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance Management solutions empowering you to rapidly streamline any business process in the tools you know, on the web, your tablet, and in the cloud.
- Looker provides business intelligence that gives anyone the ability to interact with live data. Looker is creating true discovery-driven enterprises and unlocking the value of their data, one customer at a time.
- SDL enables global organizations to engage with their customers - in the language, the media, and at the moment they choose.
- Wynyard Group focuses on critical threat assessment and advanced crime analytics software for government, financial services, and critical national infrastructure providers. Wynyard’s software helps assess threats, surface hidden relationships, give new meaning to events, and identify people of interest.
“As we’ve continued to invest in our Big Data and Analytics program, more vendors have seen value in distributing their products to solutions providers, systems integrators, and government agencies through immixGroup,” said Chris Wilkinson, Senior Director of Market Development. “We’re pleased to add these companies to our growing family of brands in this important category and look forward to helping them accelerate their public sector sales while better serving our channel partners and government customers.”
For a complete list of big data and analytics products available from immixGroup, visit: http://immixgroup.com/government/products/big-data-analytics/.
Marketing Communications Manager
About immixGroup, Inc.
immixGroup helps technology companies do business with the government. immixGroup’s unique platform of services enables software and hardware manufacturers and their channel partners to grow their public sector business and accelerate the sales cycle. Since 1997, immixGroup has delivered the specialized resources and expertise these companies need to increase their revenue, support their demand creators, and operate efficiently. And government agencies trust immixGroup to provide leading IT products through their preferred contracts and business partners. For more information, contact immixGroup, Inc. at 703-752-0610, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on the Web at www.immixgroup.com.