Intelligent Point of Sale links up with iZettle for Christmas bundle
Epos innovator, Intelligent Point of Sale, has teamed up with mobile payments company iZettle to launch a ‘queue-busting’ bundle to help meet the surge in retail and hospitality trade over the Christmas period.
Combining iPad stand and iZettle Pro contactless, with the iZettle stand/charger, plus printer and cash drawer at a vastly discounted price, Intelligent Point of Sale is offering retailers, pop-ups and bars and clubs the means to resolve the challenges of Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the frenetic festive trade.
Robin Knox is CEO and founder of Intelligent Point of Sale which launched the first iPad, cloud-based epos system on to the UK market in 2013. Having seen demand rising consistently since its launch, he is expecting a 50% uplift in the firm’s December business. He said:
“When 70 per cent of customers prefer to pay by card, 75 per cent of shoppers consider contactless easier than chip and pin and 20 per cent say they will go elsewhere if they can’t pay by card, it is essential to have an epos system that allows you to sell products quickly and easily. By linking up with iZettle to launch our ‘queue-busting’ bundle, we are reaching out to the seasonal market that needs a low cost system that can be set up instantly.
“Faster transactions mean shorter queues, more revenue and increased customer satisfaction, which in turn leads to customer loyalty and repeat business.”
Intelligent Point of Sale created the intelligentpos® app, a cutting edge and scalable epos system for the iPad which offers ease of transaction while enabling businesses of all sizes to control and track sales and stock in real-time, from any location. Some of its current clients include electronic cigarette retailers VIP which operates 90 outlets in the UK, Underbelly, the UK’s largest festival operator and Canadian coffee giant, Second Cup.
The intelligentpos and iZettle seasonal bundle is available for £249 (RRP £479). The intelligentpos app is free to download from the App Store, with all features available for a subscription starting at £39 (+VAT) per month.
Notes to editors:
Intelligent Point of Sale Limited
1. Edinburgh-based Intelligent Point of Sale Limited supplies computerised cash register software and hardware to small and large businesses throughout the UK and the world.
2. The product – intelligentpos® - is an iPad and cloud-based point of sale application which allows businesses to process transactions with portable and flexible hardware and software.
3. intelligentpos® allows business owners to remotely monitor their commercial activity, manage staffing levels and alter products and offers.
4. intelligentpos® is fully integrated with mature POS apparatuses such as chip and pin provider Verifone, and Xero – the world’s number one cloud accountancy system.
5. intelligentpos® is a hybrid cloud system, meaning that it is not internet reliant.
6. Founded in October 2012 by business partners Robin Knox (age 28) and Paul Walton (age 29), Intelligent Point of Sale Limited employs 25 members of staff in Edinburgh.
7. intelligentpos® packages start from £39 plus VAT per month for the use of one iPad.
For further information:
Elizabeth Lambley, Indigo, 0131 554 1230