Industri Kapital has reduced its shareholding in Alfa Laval to 17.9 per cent

Industri Kapital has reduced its shareholding in Alfa Laval to 17.9 per cent The Industri Kapital 2000 Fund has today to a range of Swedish and international institutional investors sold 10,000,000 shares in Alfa Laval AB, corresponding to 9.0 per cent of the total number of shares and votes in Alfa Laval. The Industri Kapital 2000 Fund's holding thereby decreased from 30,015,628 shares to 20,015,628 shares, corresponding to a change in ownership from 26.9 per cent to 17.9 per cent. Industri Kapital 2000 Limited, acting as general partner to the investors in the Industri Kapital 2000 Fund 3rd Floor, Charles Bisson House, 30-32 New Street, St. Helier, Jersey JE2 3RA Channel Islands For further information, please contact: Anne Holm Rannaleet, Information Director, Industri Kapital, +46-8-678 95 50 This announcement is not an offer for sale of securities in the United States. Securities may not be sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from registration under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended. Neither Industri Kapital nor Alfa Laval AB intend to register any portion of the offering in the United States or to conduct a public offering of securities in the United States. Copies of this announcement are not being made and may not be distributed or sent into the United States, Canada or Japan. It may be unlawful to distribute this announcement in certain other jurisdictions. The information in this announcement does not constitute an offer of securities for sale in Canada, Japan or Australia. ------------------------------------------------------------ This information was brought to you by Waymaker http://www.waymaker.net The following files are available for download: http://www.waymaker.net/bitonline/2003/10/29/20031029BIT00950/wkr0001.doc http://www.waymaker.net/bitonline/2003/10/29/20031029BIT00950/wkr0002.pdf

Subscribe