Industri Kapital has reduced its shareholding in Nobia to 25.4 per cent

Industri Kapital has reduced its shareholding in Nobia to 25.4 per cent The Industri Kapital 1994 Fund has today to a range of Swedish and international institutional investors sold 7,497,000 shares in Nobia AB, corresponding to 13 per cent of the total number of shares and votes in Nobia. The Industri Kapital 1994 Fund's holding thereby decreased from 22,159,848 shares to 14,662,848 shares, corresponding to a change in ownership from 38.4 per cent to 25.4 per cent. Industri Kapital 1994 Limited, acting as agent or general partner to the investors in the Industri Kapital 1994 Fund 3rd Floor, Charles Bisson House, 30-32 New Street, St. Helier, Jersey JE2 3RA Channel Islands For further information, please contact: Anne Holm Rannaleet, Information Director, Industri Kapital, +46-8-678 95 50 Industri Kapital is a leading European private equity firm with Nordic roots, managing more than 3.5 billion euro in fund commitments from Nordic, European and international institutional investors. Since 1989, Industri Kapital has acquired 47 European companies. The current portfolio encompasses 26 companies with a total turnover exceeding 11 billion euro. IK invests mainly in mid-sized companies with strong cash flows and profit improvement potential operating in mature industries with fundamental underlying growth. ------------------------------------------------------------ This information was brought to you by Waymaker http://www.waymaker.net The following files are available for download: http://www.waymaker.net/bitonline/2003/10/24/20031024BIT00910/wkr0001.doc http://www.waymaker.net/bitonline/2003/10/24/20031024BIT00910/wkr0002.pdf

Subscribe