Indutrade acquires KA Olsson & Gems AB
Indutrade today signed an agreement to acquire all of the shares in KA Olsson & Gems AB, Sweden, (www.kao.nu), with annual sales of approximately 90 SEK million.
KA Olsson & Gems is a technical sales company and their operations are organised in three segments:
- Tape & Glue - with customers in the Swedish workshop industry
- Films & Digital – self-adhesive material for various segments in Sweden
- Display & Décor – targeting primarily international store chains
Possession takes place today, and the company will be part of Indutrade’s Industrial Components business area. The acquisition is expected to have a marginally positive impact on Indutrade’s earnings per share.
Stockholm, 1 July 2016
INDUTRADE AB (publ)
For further information, please contact: Johnny Alvarsson, President and CEO: +46 70 589 17 95
Indutrade markets and sells components, systems and services with a high-tech content within selected niches. Indutrade’s business is distinguished by
- High-tech products for recurring needs
- Growth through a structured and tried-and tested acquisition strategy
- A decentralised organisation characterised by an entrepreneurial spirit
The Group is organised into six business areas: Engineering & Equipment, Flow Technology, Fluids & Mechanical Solutions, Industrial Components, Measurement & Sensor Technology and Special Products. Indutrade’s sales totalled SEK 11,881 million in 2015, generating operating income of SEK 1,427 million before depreciation of intangible assets. Indutrade is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.