Christer Gardell chairman of the Nomination Committee for Intrum Justitia’s AGM 2007
As communicated in a press release dated 23 October, the five largest shareholders of Intrum Justitia AB have nominated their representative for the Nomination Committee for the Annual General Meeting 2007. The Nomination Committee for Intrum Justitia's Annual General Meeting on 25 April 2007 consists of:
- Christer Gardell, Cevian Capital, (10.1 percent of capital and votes), Chairman;
- Ársæll Hafsteinsson, Landsbanki Íslands, (11.7 percent of capital and votes);
- Göran Espelund, Lannebo Funds, (6.8 percent of capital and votes);
- Björn Lind, SEB Funds and SEB Trygg Liv, (5.3 percent of capital and votes); and
- Björn Fröling, Parkerhouse Investments, (3.8 percent of capital and votes).
Furthermore, the Nomination Committee has agreed to co-opt the Chairman of the Intrum Justitia AB Board of Directors, Lars Lundquist, to the committee’s meetings.
Shareholders are welcome to submit their proposals and views to the Committee by
1 December 2006 by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Nomination Committee’s proposal for the Board of Directors will be announced in the notice for the Annual General Meeting 2007 and on the corporate web site.
The Annual General Meeting in Intrum Justitia AB will be held on Wednesday 25 April, 2007 at 4 p.m. CET. Venue: World Trade Center in Stockholm, Sweden.
For further information, please contact:
Anders Antonsson, Director of Communications
Tel: +46 8 546 102 06. Mobile: +46 703 367 818