Nomination Committee for Intrum Justitia AB
At Intrum Justitia AB’s Annual General Meeting on 10 April 2008, it was resolved that the Chairman of the Board of Directors shall convene representatives for the five largest shareholders of the company at the end of the third quarter of the year in order to form a Nomination Committee.
Following contacts with the company’s five largest shareholders, the following members have been nominated:
• Hannes J Hafstein, Landsbanki (11.5 per cent of capital and votes)
• Christer Gardell, Cevian Capital (9.6 per cent of capital and votes)
• Anders Oscarsson, SEB Fonder (4.8 per cent of capital and votes)
• Carl Rosén, Andra AP-fonden (3.3 per cent of capital and votes)
• KG Lindvall, Swedbank Robur fonder (2.9 per cent of capital and votes)
The Nomination Committee represents in total approximately 32 per cent of the capital and votes in the company.
The Nomination Committee will be chaired by one of its members. The tasks of the Nomination Committee and the guidelines for the appointment of its members are described on the corporate web site, www.intrum.com.
Shareholders are welcome to submit their proposals and ideas to the Nomination Committee by 30 November 2008 at the latest by e-mail to email@example.com.
The Nomination Committee’s proposals will be announced in the notice for the Annual General Meeting 2009 and on the corporate web site.
The Annual General Meeting in Intrum Justitia AB will be held on Thursday 16 April 2009, at 4 pm CET at Kammarsalen, Berns Salonger, Stockholm, Sweden.