Dr Sannas AB (publ) plans listing to NGM Nordic MTF, launches equity issue on Invesdor
PRESS RELEASE Stockholm 5 December 2017 – Dr Sannas, a natural skin care and health care product brand from Sweden, announces a new share issue in conjunction with its planned listing on NGM Nordic MTF marketplace. The company is offering shares to the public in Sweden and Finland. Investment material will be available on Invesdor’s website in Swedish.
Dr Sannas has experienced strong growth and is getting ready to launch multiple new skin care and health care products during 2018. The company intends to use the funds raised for further marketing of the Dr Sannas brand and its products.
The offering in brief:
- The Board has authorized issuance of 166,667 new B shares and in case of oversubscription a further issuance of 55,555 B shares
- The size of the primary issue is approximately SEK 3 million and the size of the oversubscription portion approximately SEK 1 million
- The subscription price of the share is SEK 18.00, which corresponds to a pre-money valuation of approximately SEK 23.3 million
- The subscription period is between 6 December–19 December 2017
- The Board of Dr Sannas has applied for its shares to be listed on the Nordic MTF. The company estimates that the first day of trading will be 26th of January 2018.
Invesdor’s CEO Lasse Mäkelä comments: “This is the second cross-border listing Invesdor has helped arrange in a relatively short time which underlines the need for an efficient, digital and cross-border operator that spans the entire Nordics.”
Prior to this Invesdor has been the main arranger in the cross-border IPO of Seafire AB (publ) to NGM Nordic MTF and a subscription channel in Oyj Ahola Transport Abp’s IPO to Aktietorget as well as two other Finland based IPOs.
In addition to Invesdor, the offering and listing is being advised by the company’s financial advisor Augment Partners AB and the issuing agent Mangold Fondkomission AB.
Share subscriptions can be made on Invesdor’s website starting on 6th of December.
Daniel Ehdin, CEO, Dr Sannas AB (publ)
firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +46 70 862 47 40
Mikko Savolainen, Communications manager, Invesdor Ltd.
email@example.com , tel. +358 40 747 5205
Dr Sannas in brief
Dr Sannas develops and sells skincare and wellness products that include only natural, wild-grown and ecological ingredients that are gentle and healthy for body and skin. More information at http://drsannas.com/
Invesdor in brief
A financial technology (fintech) company founded in Finland in 2012, Invesdor operates an online investment platform that connects ambitious European growth companies with investors worldwide. Invesdor has helped raise more than 40 million euros for more than a hundred businesses. Invesdor's clients include private and publicly traded companies from Finland, the UK, Sweden, Norway and Denmark as well as investors from more than 70 countries. More information at https://www.invesdor.com